The Tolleson Elementary School District Business Department strives to provide our employees, vendors and community members with all the necessary assistance to manage the business operations of the district. Some of our services include purchasing, payroll, budget management, food services, warehouse, technology and transportation.
For vendor registration and information on how to become a vendor for TESD, visit our Purchasing Department.
Our financial reports are available online as a matter of public record. View reports at the Arizona Department of Education School Finance web page, or view comprehensive financial reports below:
District Budget and Annual Financial Reports
- FY 2019 Revised Budget Public Hearing Notice
- Annual Financial Report for FY18 (AZDOE School Finance)
- FY 2019 Proposed Budget Public Hearing Notice
- FY 2019 Proposed Budget
- FY 2019 Revision # 1 Budget
- FY 2019 Final Revised Budget
- FY 2018 Final Revised Budget
- FY 2017 Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2015 Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2014 Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2013 Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2012 Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2011 Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2010 Audited Financial Statements
The Arizona tax law allows taxpayers a tax credit of up to $400 per household if they contribute to extracurricular activities in public schools. Read more about the program and donate using the forms below.
Please take a moment to review our procedural manual for more information about vendor registration, purchasing guidelines and other operational procedures. If you are interested in becoming a vendor or would like to bid on a project, please visit our purchasing page.