Tolleson Elementary School District is proud to partner with Arizona State University’s Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College (MLFTC) to support learners in our district.
Through MLFTC Professional Pathways, MLFTC students work as interns and teaching residents in our schools, supported by ASU faculty. They receive outstanding professional preparation, and our students receive outstanding teaching.
Other ways we partner
MLFTC also serves as a resource for our educators, staff and administration. Programs are available to help our educators and staff pursue career advancement, complete a degree or earn a new certification. For some programs, professional experience requirements may be filled right here in our district. Learn more about MLFTC degrees and certificates.
Stay up to date
To learn more about MLFTC:
- Subscribe to the newsletter at education.asu.edu/newsletter
- Visit the website at education.asu.edu
- Share your stories and ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook — educationasu
- Twitter — @asueducation
- Instagram — asu_teachers_college
- YouTube — ASU Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College