Tolleson Elementary School District: believes, educates, motivates and prepares all children.
Tolleson Elementary School District: Expecting excellence, inspiring innovation and achieving greatness.
HR Team Goals
- Talent Management - Attract, develop and retain highly effective team members.
- Provide excellent team member relations to:
- Governing Board
- Excellent Human Resources and Business collaborative processes.
- Cultivate a culture of health, wellness and employee engagement that positively impacts the organization.
Welcome to the Human Resources page. Our human resourced department manages employee relations and supports everything related to prospective and current employees such as recruiting, benefits and compensation, and training. Established processes are the backbone of this well-run team of professionals. The HR department:
- Works hard to find and hire talent for our schools and departments
- Provides training to staff so they are armed with the tools and information necessary to take advantage of all the district has to offer
- Manage benefits so our staff has access to the best policies for health care coverage, paid time off and retirement
- Provide opportunities for staff and departments to take control of their own health and wellness, which includes recognizing the outstanding work of our staff.
The Tolleson Elementary School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion or age in its hiring and employment practices.
This is communicated annually to staff through the following presentations: