Tolleson Elementary School District No.17
Our district's transportation department coordinates the bus schedules for all routes. If you have questions about routes, pick-up locations, or times, please feel free to contact us. We encourage parents to review the bus rules and regulations with their child.
All students eligible for transportation have the right to safe and efficient transport. Disciplinary measures will be handled as deemed appropriate. Should revocation of bus privileges be required, parents will be responsible for transporting the student to and from school.
Riding the school bus is a privilege granted by the school district and is not a right of the student. Only students eligible for bus transportation will be permitted to ride the bus.
All students riding on regular routes to/from school, Field trips, after school activities, or alternative education routes are under the direct supervision of the bus driver and follow the same rules for bus behavior. It is the Student's responsibility to do the following:
- Be on time (at the bus stop). Parent or Guardian will be responsible for transporting students who miss the bus.
- Respect private property at bus stops (no littering, trespassing or vandalism).
- Conform to the same behavior/rules as required on school campuses.
- Respect bus property (no littering or vandalism). Parents will be charged for bus damage caused by students.
- Enter and leave the bus in an orderly manner.
- Keep the bus aisles clear at all times.