WHY CHOOSE SHEELY FARMS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL?
We are Sheely Farms Elementary School, a K-8 school right in the heart of Tolleson Elementary School District and just off Interstate 10 for those commuting into Phoenix to work. We welcome students and families from beyond our district and school boundaries for open enrollment, and you can drive in the HOV lane to our school and drop off your children on the way to work.
Sheely Farms is a great place to live with excellent schools right in your neighborhood!
We set high expectations for our students and are focused on a positive learning environment. This positive learning environment, along with a rigorous curriculum led by some of the finest teachers in the state is resulting in a school that is sought after by many families in the area.
For a sample of the many positive programs to ensure your children feel safe both emotionally and physically, we offer:
We are a KIDS AT HOPE In fact, all of the schools in Tolleson Elementary School District are KIDS AT HOPE schools and so is the city of Tolleson. That means that we are finding the best in children, building on those strengths and delivering the supports they need to be successful.
- Positive Behavior Interventions & Support School (PBIS). We focus on proactive strategies for defining, teaching and supporting appropriate student behavior and create positive, safe learning environments for children.
- We honor students in our monthly student of the month club! Students who have shown they are role models in our school for engaging in their classroom are recognized each month. We like to focus on the positive!
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) is a focus at our school. And, we are a Future City School. Our students compete in a project-based learning program for 6th, 7th and 8th grade students to imagine, research, design and build cities of the future.
- CHAMPIONS is our before and after school program for students. It is state licensed and includes site directors who are highly qualified educators. The student to teacher ratio is 20 or fewer students per teacher. It includes homework time, challenging programs and activities engaging students in STEM.
- We have all the services to support your children and ensure they are ready for learning. With a nurse, counselor, district-wide social worker and psychologist, free breakfast and lunch, as well as arts and physical education, we are focused on the whole child to support academic success.
Those are just a few of the unique programs we offer at Sheely Farms to ensure your children are positively engaged in learning.
Our WELCOME CENTER is open to welcome you and make sure you are easily enrolled in our school. You can reach the center at 602-533-3980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We know you have a choice in schools, and we appreciate each and every family who chooses Sheely Farms Elementary School! Thank you!