Our district's transportation department coordinates the bus schedules for all routes. If you have questions about routes, pick-up locations, or times (beyond what is listed on the downloadable schedules below), feel free to contact:
Support Operations Director
(623) 907-5184 Fax
Nicola Lawrence, Transportation Assistant
Eddie Flores, Lead Mechanic
All students eligible for transportation have the right to safe and efficient transport. Disciplinary measures will be handled as deemed appropriate. Should revocation of bus privileges be required, parents will be responsible for transporting the student to and from school.
Riding the school bus is a privilege granted by the school district and is not a right of the student. Only students eligible for bus transportation will be permitted to ride the bus.
All students riding on regular routes to/from school, Field trips, after school activities, or alternative education routes are under the direct supervision of the bus driver and follow the same rules for bus behavior. It is the Student's responsibility to do the following:
- Be on time (at the bus stop). Parent or Guardian will be responsible for transporting students who miss the bus.
- Respect private property at bus stops (no littering, trespassing or vandalism).
- Conform to the same behavior/rules as required on school campuses.
- Respect bus property (no littering or vandalism). Parents will be charged for bus damage caused by students.
- Enter and leave the bus in an orderly manner.
- Keep the bus aisles clear at all times.
We will enforce the following rules any time students are transported by a district vehicle as well as the guidelines detailed in The Minimum Standards pamphlet published by the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
- Follow the driver's directions the first time they are given.
- Stay in your assigned seat at all times facing forward.
- Keep hands, feet, books and objects to yourself.
- No loud voices, swearing, offensive and/or obscene gestures, teasing, or abusive Language allowed.
- No eating, drinking, or gum chewing will be allowed.
- Any act (i.e., fighting teasing abusive language) that may endanger the safe transport of ALL students enroute to or from their bus stop is not allowed.
- In case of emergency, children are to remain on the bus and follow instructions.
- Use the most direct route to and from bus stop.
- Insects, reptiles, or other animals are not allowed on the bus.
- Any item that could, in the opinion of the bus driver, cause a safety hazard cannot be transported on the bus (i.e. glass objects, ball, bats, sharp metal objects, etc).
- Backpacks that cannot be carried on the students lap or otherwise securable are not allowed on the bus. This includes Suitcase type backpacks with wheels and handles.
Severity of bus consequences will vary depending on the offense.
- Transportation rules and regulations will govern all bus passengers. Written permission from parents, which the school office has approved, is needed to get on or off the bus at any location other than the student/s regular bus stop.
- Personal hygiene and clothing must meet with school rules. shoes with shoelaces must be tied.
For more detailed regulations pertaining to our transportation requirements, please review our Transportation Handbook.